Sunday 20 January 2013

Worries~


Life is full with worries. Enough said. Stop worrying about the future, stop clinging onto the pasts, and enjoy the present moment. It's a famous saying that undoubtedly motivate us all. We were all remind ourself each day, non stop, to make it more practical, more than just words said. Enjoy the present moment..

But as usual.. Speaking is far much easier than doing. And to be a doer, a strong heart and determination is needed. And to have those, gratitude and peaceful are required. The must have attitude for a better joyousness.

But how can we achieve inner peace? I admit it. I may seem a good laugher, a woman with less problems. Someone who can overcome awkward or tense situation easily. Who ignore all those drama and rather focus on her happiness. I'm that kind of woman. And people often asked me some ways on how to manage their anxiousness, their sadness, worries, and anger. Not to mention those kiddies who stressed out over their body. Well, in other words, I'm a psychiatrist plus minus a dietitian.. *maybe*

The thing is, we will never be happy, completely. Each laugh, each smile on our face, will always be  accompanied with worries and sadness. Some people shop a lot, and she felt happy about that. And at the same time, she felt guilty for spending too much on unnecessary things. Same goes to the girls that enjoying their favourite meal. Filled with delicious cheese, plus mind freezer desert. At that moment, she's worried over her calories intake, her waist circumference.

See? People always filled with worries. There's no perfect time to be happy. I think, as for me, life is all about reacting the way you wanted it to be. Express everything. Laugh. Cry if you wanted to. Just express everything. Be mad, yell. It's all the negativity that built up inside your heart, that needs to be expelled. That's why there are saying like this, "Speak Up Your Mind."

I was alone here. Kind of. Since my temporary house mate were asleep at day time, so technically, I am alone. And loneliness drive me crazy. Well, in term of thinking, not the usual kind of craziness. I tend to think a lot, bored, and think a lot again. And a lot if thinking driven me to those negativity.

Okay, I think I've typed too much this time. This finger can't really be stopped at the time of boredom like this. I need to stop mumbling. Anyway, wish me luck to gain those positivity soon. I need to stop worrying, and start living an exciting life. ;)

May my listed to do items be achieve before I fly back to Malaysia. A month more. Wish me luck~ :)

Worries does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments