Wednesday 23 January 2013

Home~

Alhamdulillah~

Finally home.Since yesterday.And yes,it feels great.Just realized how I missed my room so much,that I can sleep soundly last night.I just missed the odour of my spongebob,my bed sheet,my room.I missed my wide bathroom,and my broad kitchen.Aah..There's no place like home.

Today,there are plenty of things I've started.One of them is my diet regime.Previously,I was kind of practising this yo-yo diet.By restricting carbs,stop savouring my all time favourite,chocolates.And ended up with rebound and bloating.Bad idea,bad action.So now,I'm doing my usual diet regime,which is,portion control.So,wish me luck!

And...finally I can join Sinai hiking this February!Yeah!It's a 3 days 2 nights trip. Alhamdulillah. It's one of my to do list before heading back to Malaysia. Hee~Excited! So, starting tomorrow, insyaAllah me and Dina will start to sweat ourself out by jogging along the riverside in the morning. So.. It'll be some bonus for my weightloss goal~ ;)

I'm spending my time more by reading since last night. I prefer reading this religious books. Just to clear up this dirty head and mind. And alhamdulillah, I do feel the ease and calmness. Alhamdulillah.. Wish me luck on my way to be a better muslimah. Aamiin.. :)

Okay dear all~ In less than a month, I'll be back to Malaysia. Gosh! I can't wait!

p/s: My dearest one is having his exam this Friday. May Allah ease his exam smoothly, brighten the darkness in his heart, and clear up his tongue to answer every questions smoothly. And may the examiner hear his answer with calmness and patience. Amin Ya Allah. Amin..

Power is so characteristically calm, that calmness in itself  has the aspect of strength.---Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments