Thursday 10 January 2013

Hijrah~

Simple post for today.



I do have the keen to change my clothes. My hijab. I wanted it to be bigger, secured, and nice. Not tight, not see through. I wanted to walk around without man looking. I hate their weird gaze, as if you were a food. It's scary, and annoying. But that's what happen when a woman passing with these improper clothes.

Astaghfirullah. I knew I'm not that good. I'm bad. It's like reversing myself towards the time of Jahiliyyah. I was blind folded by trends, by a lot of other things. And it was all depend on me to resist it, to think wisely, and decide which is best for me. 

In Syaa Allah. By Allah's will, I will move myself towards a better muslimah. Hijrah towards a better me. I am on my way. Even though sometimes there are some seduction that pull me away from my planned road. Pray for me. Help me to be better. 

Thank you Allah, for Your loves. For You showing me the right way before it's too late.

 “Hana, everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to.
Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.
Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You've got to work hard to get to them.”
“Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too.”
 
----Ali's advice to his daughters.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments