Monday 8 October 2012

Random morning~


The moment that I opened my eye, looking at my phone. It's 1.30 am in the morning. Where every eyes were still closed tightly, to washed out all the metabolites built up inside their brain. I tried to sleep again, but failed. The sound of my fan and the door of my Egyptian neighbour slammed slowly. Clearly entering my ear's orifice.
I sit blankly. Fallen asleep at 7 pm last night. Now my brain says enough sleep dear, time to wake up and read. My eyes were half awakened, since I try to close it again, but further stopped by the command from my higher centre. I decided to stand up and get refresh. Splashing my face with the coldest tap water, with a delicious hot coffee on my table, it's perfect. Now my morning is ready to be filled with smile and learn.
Alhamdulillah.. Anaesthetic says goodbye yesterday. And yes, I don't feel sad. Not one of my all time favourite subject. While Mr Rays says hello today. And yes. I don't feel the joyous of introducing new friend here. Not a hardcore fan of imaging. Hope that this bad impression will turned out to be something to the opposite of now. InsyaAllah.. Love will exist at the exact perfect time, same goes to love for X-Ray insyaAllah. :)
Okay.. Let us start now. No more procrastinate. No more regret of wasting every second gifted. Let's read and learn. Discover new knowledge. Revising old facts. And enjoy the excitement of the spirit of curiosity. :)

Amy Grant
More important than talent, strength, or knowledge is the ability to laugh at yourself and enjoy the pursuit of your dreams.
^^

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments