Saturday 13 October 2012

A month more~



Slurrping hot pure nescafe without sugar and creamer. The exact satisfaction for a caffeine addict like me. Lately I have decided to change my sleep pattern. Staying up it is. Enduring Egyptian children roaring, plus shrilling horn across the street, I choose to read in this slam-bang environment.

Waking up earlier at two in the morning was good. Indeed the silence appropriately helpful if you are looking for a good concentration to read. But since our round sessions still ongoing, I can't hold my head much longer from 2 am in the morning, till the end of class at 2 pm. 12 hours straight? Don't forget my discussion with Deena straight after the end of classes. Till 5.30 pm.. @.@

My poor brain needs it's pretty rest. Metabolites can slow down your brain, said Dr Oz. So yes, staying up is my best option in the meantime. I'll try to adjust it back once my round sessions ended. :)

And one more thing. Today is 13th of October. Exactly a month away from my final exam. And yes, the aura of struggling and striving slowly crawling to it's peak. Adrenaline and endorphins begin reaching it's top limit. Sympathetic overcome parasympathetic. Diagnosis? Exam mode has officially been arrived today. Welcome sir! Your wish is my command~ ^__^

So wish me and my friends best of luck for our exam preparation. May Allah SWT always be with us, blessing us in our effort to gain more knowledge. Keep reminding oneself, that exam is not something you should be afraid of, not an excuse to be depressed or tension. It is just another test to push us to be more productive. Use this opportunity to gain more information, from books, internet, friends. One at a time. Appreciate the present moment. Enjoy. ;)

I have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath, and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they're wrong. 
---Tom Welling




No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments