Friday 5 October 2012

Another vers of camwhore~

I was discussing Obgyn with Dina this afternoon, until I stuck on her i-Pad while she's praying Asar. Giggling alone looking at her gallery collections. Too much photos. Of us. Yes. Everywhere, anywhere, it's all about snapping and uploading. It's unnoticeable since I've changed my facebook page into the private one. Compared to our previous years of non stoppable camwhore habit, during friendster's era, hundreds of photos were taken in a day. Wow, if only photos equal to money. Huh... :)

Here are some random photos I took from Dina's i-Pad. You can tell how tired the camera is. Seeing our faces every second. ;D


After failed 3 times.

Foods are what we're waiting for.


Don't you just love the combination of pinky and bluish? :)

Mochachino is the must order one.hmmm..delly2!

Sushi by Otousan Mira and Pinky Jelly by Miss Husna~

Promoting neurology. poyo sikit la. ;p

4 times failures. And walla! Our hand finally met at the right spot.

KFC says thank you for promoting us.

Can I say I was overconfident about my braces? :D



Poyo once again.


Another version of braces overconfident moment.

We were imagining it would be like ombak rindu poster ka, but turned out to be like..BLANK..Sekian.;p
My favourite of all~ we took like half an hour to edit this one!


That's all. I love photos, since it can remind us of how amazing our life is, especially when you enjoy spending it with your besties. Memories can be eternalized by photographies. Right? :)

Ok, time to say hello to my love, my bed..

p/s: Dina challanged me on doing something beginning tomorrow, and the result will be reported to her by this Tuesday. I know it's easy for me to do, so I accepted it. With one condition, she must do the same. Hehe, I know how amazing she is, so I will buy her present tomorrow. As for me, she better buy it. I know I can make it true. What? Na ah. It's a secret. (Another version of poyo). :))

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments