Wednesday 3 October 2012

Random again~


Walla~
It's another version of awaken without the help of my alarm. Yes, and guess what? I'm proud of it. Meaning that I had a full quality of sleep last night. It's 2.30 in the morning, I wake up fresh, reaching my mineral water, gulping as much as I wanted, at the same time, with full of trust from the online article, that drinking plain water in the morning can washed out your built up toxins overnight. I trust it. With hope that all my bad toxins will be excreted along with my insensible and sensible water loss. Please clear up my uninvited adult acne also. Haih.. :(

It's 4th of October, means in less than 2 months we will be facing our final exam. Classes begin to packed up, clinical round become a must attend class since there might be the patient for our clinical exams, and yet, so sad we will have to compete with the so big big and strong Egyptian, men and women. I guess just a glimpse over the patient's face will be enough for us.Huh.. Not to mention about our lost Saturday holiday, filled with Prof. Dr. Hamdun lecture of General Surgery. Luckily I love him and his way of teaching, so I think it's worth it. Yey!

Okay, that's all folk. Got lotsa topics to cover. Discussion with Dina is coming to it's end, alhamdulillah. And now, discussion with my fellow study group mate has just begun. It's going to be hectic and fast. But we'll try to do our best here. Allah knew what's best for us, remember? So, it's okay to be tired and busy. So long you tried. And don't forget to bring along the 'Tawakkal' inside. It's a must to keep calm and stay positive. Expectation is a must, but don't let it be the factor for your depressed and tension way of studying. Keep calm, and read. Don't forget to enjoy your coffee and chocolate. Raise your endorphin level for a better concentration and mood.

Heee... :)

2 comments:

Liyana Khalisa ♥ said...

All the best kak! :)

TJ said...

hee..thnx Yuri! <3

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments