Thursday 18 October 2012

Final exam for the last chance~



Alhamdulillah~
It's the end of our round today. Goodbye radiology. And now, no more round to be attend to.. Officially, our study gap had started today. Less than a month, final will say hi. Even now I can see it's shadow waving just around me, telling me how close it is, showing me it can come closer enough any time, if I ever let myself lost within my procrastination.."It's your last chance dear, mumtaz said this is your last chance to get him." ;p

I need to readjust my study schedule tonight. Officially my nerdy part will come back home tomorrow. This crazy one sadly need to leave tonight. Too much to read, to understand, to memorize. InsyaAllah, where there's a will, there's a way. :)

Believe in yourself. That's what important. I believe in myself. I believe I can do my best. Result is Allah's job. He knew what's best for me. All I can control is my way of get myself ready. I will try my best in every way I can. InsyaAllah. Expecting the best is a must, so that even if you fall, you'll still fall among the best. Don't let expectation being the culprit of your tense environment of studying. Let it be calm and cool. Inhale deeply. Life need to be touched, not strangled. Be nice to yourself. The most important thing, use your time wisely. No regret awaiting. :)

Good luck all friends. We are going to be the first Malaysian student graduates from Zaqaziq University of Egypt. Lets strive for the best in this final year of ours~ 

"Sometimes we never really learn from the first mistake or the second or third. It only hits us when were given the last chance."---Unknown

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments