Thursday 11 October 2012

Mode: Bored + Study?~

I was sitting alone in my room. Enjoying my hot chocolate drink mixed with Kacip Fatimah Cafe', it was delicious enough to make me sit longer. I'm bored.

It's Thursday evening, where everyone is busy spending their time by resting, hanging out with others, sleeping, eat out. It's weekend for Egypt. Unlike Malaysia that's always Friday being the favourite day for Malaysian student, us here, Thursday it is. It's weekend, and I'm bored.

I felt empty this evening. Make myself busy by washing all my one week clothes, my spongebob, my jeans. I reach my wet tissues, wiping all those obvious dusts all over the place. Cleaning my fans. And now, it has already ended. So now, I'm bored again.

And now, I ended up posting. And taking pictures. Yes, it's final exam fever. Everyone has already begun. Me? Alhamdulillah, so far so good I think. And yes, I do have fever, like the real fever, 3rd day already. Headache, runny nose, lack of taste and smelling sensation, watery eyes, and breathing from my mouth. And yes, it is a complete annoyance. Be patience, tomorrow insyaAllah will be better. Although I hate taking antiflu, it force me to fall asleep, but I should take it to be better. Sick equal to 'no study' mode. I wanted to be healthy, means 'in study' mode. 

Here's are some random pictures of mine. My room looks like an office. That's how they described it. Study mode room they said. :)

A messy whiteboard sched~But helped me a lot. :)

A simple reminder.

Morning alarm. :)

Enough honeymoon~ :D

Everything must be in a happy mode. 

See? Spongebob also read with big smile~

My 3rd destination, after bed and lappy desk. (haish!)

Yosh!Study!
Wish me luck~ :)
Okehbai. ^^

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments