Wednesday 26 October 2011

Workaholic with joy~

This is all I can think about. My future. About me being a doctor to-be (by Allah's will). I'm a 'workaholic to-be'. That's what my friend called me. "You're a study-holic now," that's what they replied when I ask them why they called me that.

I'm really into this medicine world now. My keen to explore the world of medicine is beyond my expectations as before. I'm really in love with it. Maybe a little bit delayed, but 5th year really does changed my heart, my attention. I love medicine. Everything have it's own mysteries. Everything need to be explored. And the answer is the real satisfaction you'll ever had.

I spent my previous years with worries. Thinking about how my life will turn out to be if I keep doing things I'm not really into it. That's the old episodes of me being a blind girl, didn't realize that medicine is just superior amazing than others.

Finally I found the real joy of doing something I really love. No tiredness, nor boredom. See? Allah do watching. Alhamdulillah.

"You'll find the light at the end of the tunnel, so long if you keep moving forward, with passion and patience."


2 comments:

Nafsah Dulajis said...

I love medicine.

If only I can say such words, ah! >_<
Obviously 3years ago jajai and jajai today are two different persons, regarding their interest in medicine.

BTW, "Subuh sudah". =P
You go girl!

TJ said...

hahah!dats ryte.it's another me who's really into this medicine thingy~hehe.."Subuh Sudah!"..legendary story tuh.;p

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments