Saturday 15 October 2011

Don't stop!~




I was wondering why on earth does my past few days felt so dull and depressed. PMS isn't the answer right now. Not this time.
I felt so exhausted, doesn't have the usual keen to read books, despite our oral exam of dermatology is just floating in front. I was lost. In a battle with my own weakness. I bowed upon my laziness and tiredness, which is unexplainable. It's not like I've run a hundred miles or doing anything. I was just wandering around the house, staring on nothing, thinking about NOTHING.
I do worried. Just like others, I was worried about my past exams. My becoming bunches of exams.
No. Not now. This isn't the right time to say 'tawakkal'. There'll be no tawakkal without full efforts. Right now, I'm striving at my best, with hopes to get blesses from Allah. Don't stop trying in the middle of the war, or else, you'll end up dying with full of regrets and shame. Held your swords high, swing it as hard as you could.

“People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.”
– Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments