Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Legendary Steve Jobs~


Steve Jobs in memory: 1955-2011

I'm not an Apple's all time fan. But I always had this thought, how amazing that person who innovated all this products. How smart he is. How he can see the world beyond the limit. He created things that make the world realized how new era of life is encroaching just by changes of things. Every new products of Apple Inc. make me think, "Aah...world really does change. Is it 2020 or what?"...
I cannot imagine what kind of products will this giant innovate in another 5 years...or 10 years. It is just unimaginable. I'm impressed.
Just now, I've found out that this man, the one that I've always questioning about his amazing way of thinking, creating, just died. Blame his liver cancer. It is such a big lost. He's just an amazing man. He is dead, but he left his legendary memories with us. His innovations. Like what his employer said, "he's like John Lennon, or Elvis Presley".

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything -- all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure -- these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."

--- Late Steve Jobs, Commencement Speech at Stanford University, 2005

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments