Tuesday 18 October 2011

Meaning behind luck~


“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

It is just a luck. It's on my side, and I'm really thankful to Allah. Overwhelmed by yesterday's exam, which nearly made me feels unconsciously relaxed to prepare for tomorrow and others becoming exams.
Everyone seems worried. Another bigger exams is waiting. And I was like, don't worry. Another luck is coming. But actually, it is a bad hopes, isn't it?
Yes, there are moments when you feel luck is on your side. You don't read much, you don't stress yourself enough as others, turns out, you can passed through the exam smoothly. And thanks to Allah, it is such a bless from Him.
I cannot sleep last night, I want my adrenaline to rush out through my vessels, increase my sympathetic response, my nervousness as others. I don't want this feeling of 'over-relax' keep lingering around me. 'Defensive Pessimist'. Remember?
What if this luck is just a sign. It is a sign that telling me to work harder for this becoming exams. Maybe those lucks were just a 'one-time' chance, so that I can keep doing my best for another days. I cannot just put my hope and efforts on luck.
I need to work fully harder today. Strive at my best. I know I can if I fully determined myself that I can.
Hard work comes before luck. It's in that order.
InsyaAllah~

“I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.”

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments