Saturday 29 October 2011

Refreshing~

These past few days were just as dull as the weather did. It's winter and the sun seems a little bit shy to expose itself. Sometimes hot, another time, it's freaking cold. The perfect time to catch cold. So everyone, get yourself up, move more, sweat your toxins out of your lazy body, be more energetic and of course, take out all those thicker clothes and socks. Take care of your only place to live, which is, your body.

Healthy mind equal to youthful body. I had a bad hair day during these past few days. Winter do damage your hair without hair serum. But nope. It's not about my hair. And I didn't blame the weather this time. It's me. Who forgot to get a perfect rest after those long tiresome exams. I go to Cairo straight away after the exam. And the day after, I begin to sleep 5 hours sharp as usual, starting my engine for the next exam. Without realizing that I've forgot to refill the gas. It's an engine with drops of leftover gas. What a waste.

So, I'm now trying my best to get my perfect rest as others did. My poor body and mind, they do feel tired. Too much work last time huh? Okay, relax and refresh. Another 3 sessions of exams, and poof! It's holiday. Short but hope it'll be meaningful. Planning to attend attachment here in Egypt. May God's Will.

Okay, good luck all~
And yes, happy winter! Did I mention how much I love winter than summer? Finally!

"And although I like to relax and have fun, my passion is my work."
---Benjamin Cohen

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments