Monday 14 May 2012

Trust~


" You shouldn't trust anyone. Listen, face it. All of us have the highest tendency to compete with each other. Even with your what so called "BFF" or "GFF" whatsoever. So, keep your faith and trust just to yourself. 100% within you. Keep in your mind, no one, I mean, NO ONE will ever help you except you, yourself."

Ever heard this astonishing yet amazing statement? I know it seems completely sarcastic and cruel. Not to trust people around you? 

Well, I can't really comment a lot about this matter. It's their point of view. For me, of course everyone wanted to be the best. Even among the best. And that's where the competition started. Healthy or not, it depends on ourself to evaluate and perceived it. Remember the famous saying? ' No one can make you down without your permission.'

What do you think? To trust or to not trust? Haha.. Life's always complicated. People change. And so yourself.  If they want to climb up to the top, and so do you. That's life. That's human needs. Their thirsts of hearing compliments and praises. Money and power. 

So let them be. They wanted to play dirty? Let them. The key is, always keep yourself together. Never let them break you down. Stand on your feet. Not by other's cane to keep you stable. So that, whenever they decided to disappear and left you alone, you can still stand perfectly.

For me, I don't let myself rely on anyone. I do have the habit of sharing what I think, what I wanted to do to others. I do have the longing to take advices from others, day by day in order to keep me aware and alert. It doesn't matter any more. I'll just take the good thing. I'll just keep the positives. That's how I nourished myself with happiness and less worries.

If they said, "NO ONE WILL EVER HELP YOU EXCEPT YOURSELF," then I'll complete the sentence to be a better advice to take. "BUT REMEMBER, NO ONE CAN EVER STOP YOU EITHER, EXCEPT YOURSELF."

So dear all. Chill. Cheer. Relax, cool, and love more, give more. Don't be over thinking, since it might twists you mind around. Enjoy life as it is. 
Okay. Good luck all~ 




No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments