Wednesday 2 May 2012

First exam~

Hello! Yes. I know. It's been a long time. I was stuck inside my hectic schedule plan. What's with the sudden comeback? Well, it'll be for sure, about the exam. Yes, our General Surgery examination will be held this Saturday, 5th of May. Seems like a lucky number, isn't it? Hope to be as lucky as it seems. Full mark for all of us, insyaAllah. I was just wondering. How's the feeling of having another exam after the previous glorious year of mine. I was sitting comfortably and smiled when doctor Tarek (our coordinator) speaking about the exam. Although it'll be earlier than what've been told before, I still smile and accept it smoothly. Not that I'm sure I can answer everything perfectly. Also not because I'm 100% ready. And I know no one will be. But what's the use of being panicky and depressed? The thing is, it's just a super small exam, and just another step to evaluate our understanding this far of extend. If we are to talk about final exam, then yes. Panic is allowed. I do have the persistent thought about my ability to stay among the top in term of result. Or not. Nobody know. My father once told me. There's no other way other than trying to do your best in everything. Expectation is a must. And of course, expect beyond. That's the power stone to jump up higher. But that is not a good excuse for you to say you are depressed, scared. No. Don't give even a tiny chance for them to come inside you. Or even passing upon you. There will disabling you. Just, be braver. Yes! Come on. We're 6th year for God sake. I know I may not as brave as others who can talk out loud in classes. But at least, scared of exam? Yeah, it's our nature as a student to be scared. But to some extend, inviting tension and depression? Panic? Nope. Don't come around me, or else, you'll be more depressed by my 'uh-oh' face. No dear. Remember, life needs to be touched. Not strangled. Be nice to yourself. What's the use of success, that one moment success, with miserable along the far road? Life isn't that long. Filled it with happiness and joys as much as we could. Chill~ :) And good luck for the becoming exam, my friends!

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments