Tuesday 8 May 2012

Broken inside~

I was crying so hard. But I don't actually know why. Too much thoughts in mind. It's suffocating and sad. I was looking for someone to talk to. But since everyone were so busy for their becoming exam, I tried not to take any of their valuable time. I was trying hard to grip every strength I had to stand still. But at last, I ended up being loss and broken. I cried out each tears that I've been trying to hold in these previous days.
The thing is, I don't even know what's the reason. If I do, it might be a little bit lighter to carry on with it. But I don't. I was sad for no reason. My head hurts as if it's about to explode, but the fact that there's nothing actually burdening me, it's just strangled enough to make me down.
Is this a sign that I've becoming farer? I mean, I don't have the calm feeling that I used to have before. Is it because I've become much farer from Him? Allah, please forgive me for everything I've done. Please help me facing this situation strongly. Help me find the peace within myself. Free me from these suffocation and tiredness. Please Ya Allah...
"Wajah yang dibasahi oleh air mata kerana takutkan Allah s.w.t.., walau bagaimana sedikit pun air mata itu, terselamat dari api neraka."
Today is a brand new day for me. Let us all pray, insyaAllah it'll be far much better day than yesterday. Be stronger, be mindfulness, be much more organized. Throw away all those dirtiness inside our heart. Don't give them a chance to even leave any stain inside. Be clear and pure. Love each seconds we have. Appreciate others love and care. Be kind to others.
Allahu Ya Rabb, I love you~

2 comments:

Nafsah Dulajis said...

Maybe there's something missing in your heart.
am here if you need my ears, as usual ;)
Be strong, and STAY strong!

TJ said...

Hehe..thnx chechaq!I'm fine already.don't worry, still in learning progress to be stronger ni..tq a~ :)

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments