Thursday 3 May 2012

Stuck and uploading~

Okay. Now it's time for my 'stuck' mode. And when I'm stuck, I do things that bring me a little bit far from the causative focus. Here's some bits and pieces of my pictures with my besties during our one week holidays. Ugh... How I can't wait for another long holidays, Luxor, Syam El- Sheikh, Sinai. Still got a lot of places here in Egypt. Okay. I need to continue with my study after this. So, here's the pictures. :)
And yes. These pictures didn't show exactly the places. Thanks to our lack of 'high-tech' cam. Using Dina's iPad only. Huhu. By the way, I can't wait for another holiday to hang out with these naughty-naughty girls! Okies~ Wish me luck for my General Surgery exam! :) p/s: Here I leave you with these amazing quotes. Especially for those who've being filled with a lot of worries nowadays. Yeah, that's me. Chill!
"Never let life's hardships disturb you ... no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages." ---Nichiren Daishonen
Ask yourself this question: "Will this matter a year from now?" ---Richard Carlson

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments