Friday 17 February 2012

Another beginning~



"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."
---John Boyton Priestley

Another story during this new year of mine maybe? It's my final year, and of course I am desperately wanted it to be the most exciting story ever, before I headed my mind, body, and soul back to my beloved homeland.
I do suffered from deadly homesick disease right now. But as usual, it'll be fade away after a few days of classes and hanging out with friends. I cried thinking about how long this year might be, or how short it would be like last year. I do scared though. The spirit of struggling and striving hard was enough to make me feel the tiresome waiting ahead.
It's human's life. No pain, no gain. There'll be no end without the beginning. And we'll be nowhere if we didn't ever start.
So I'm gonna start my beautiful life as a 6th year medical student. It's the FINAL year, remember? So, blast everything out, sweat out all the hidden passion. Not every movement should be something visible. We could just started out slowly, one by one, full with patience and humble, plus the most important ingredient you should never forget, consistency.
I can see everyone do really excited in this final year. It's a super great news of course. Let us together move towards excellency. Amin...
Good luck~ :)

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments