Sunday 26 February 2012

Focus~

I'm tired. Using too much thought and thinking today. It's just too much I can't even find the answers that I'm looking for. 26th of February 2012, it's just me, doing things I shouldn't have done. But in the end, I did it. And now I'm covered with regrets and angers.

I need me. The one who were supposed to know how to think before act. The one who can see things beyond everything. The one who always consider consequences rather than temporary satisfaction. The only one who can control and love my mind, body, and soul.

I need to empower myself back on track. I'm way too far from the path I could've been taken. But I'm sure, it's never too late to get back on track. Stop putting yourself into too much unnecessary attentions. Believe in yourself. Focus on your goal. Focus on the result. Remember, follow your plan with full of disciplines and determination. Nothing is impossible.

Focus, determined, discipline.

1 comment:

m a r i s s a said...

hi there, i need moer followers, do follow my blog ya, i dah follow u.. tq

www.diyanamarissa.com

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments