Saturday 18 February 2012

It's today~


I'm 55 minutes away from my first class. A little bit nervous actually. Absent for a week was enough to make me feel empty when compared to others. Everyone seems excited. Seeing new cases, learning new terms and so on. Me too, for sure felt really excited. I can't wait to explore another episodes of extraordinary journey this year.

So, today, I'll come to class with my new goals, new passion, and spirit. Being humble is the key. Ask anyone who knows. Share things you understand. With my strong believe in Allah's help, I'll try my best to do better this year, fix everything that messed up in the last year, insyaAllah.

“Our mind is so caught up in comparison that it misses the actual quality of what it sees. We need to drop the comparing attitude to be able to see things as they are.”
---Nithyananda

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments