Saturday 17 December 2011

Hello final year!


Alhamdulillah... Thanks to The Almighty for giving me a chance to test the joy of victory within myself. And I cannot thank you enough for my family and friends who've always being there for me.
Sounds like an award speech. Yup, it's an award for myself. I may not be the one who's standing shiny within the crowds, holding the "EXCELLENT" title. But yes, I am completely satisfied with what I've achieved this time. As for me, finding my true self before heading to the world of working was such a big thankful miracle. I finally knew what I should and shouldn't do as a student, medical student, and what it takes to be an excellent doctor. The idea of respecting what you've already got is a must.
Next year, it'll be my final chance to perform my excellency.I must boost out my 100% energy to grab the missing excellent. For the past 4 years, it flew away where the possibilities to grab it back is so small to some extend, I was almost completely destructed inside. This year, I can see it's shadow, calling for me to catch it no matter what. But, shadow will always be a shadow, only visible, not touchable.
Well, next year, I'm sure it'll show itself. Right in front of me. All depends on me. Grab it or not.
Go for it TJ! InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments