Friday 16 December 2011

Hello Sabah!


I'm back to malaysia! Finalleh!
I was an inch beyond my "lively corpse" period, and poof! Finally I decided to go back to my "homesick caller" homeland. I miss my family so much, I can't wait to fly this Monday night! Wohooo!
Talking about how excited I am right now, I'm a little bit worried about our becoming adventure. Yesterday, and the night before yesterday, I mean, the situation was tensed. Blame Air Asia and MAS flight! Well, of course it might be my fault in the first place, sudden decision to go home during this super busy full holiday where everyone is flying home to celebrate Christmas Day. Yey to them! And of course, woes to me. Hurmm.
After a long long tiresome day in front of my laptop and talking on my phone, till at time, the battery might just explodes because of the long long discussion about our tickets, and yeah, finally me and Maya decided to take the flight back to Kota Kinabalu through Labuan. And yes, Labuan means, ferry! And yes, ferry during this monsoon? Allah please protect us from all those negative unwanted possibilities.
Anyway, the most important thing of course for us to land safely. And that indeed need prays. May Allah guide us, protect us from any unwanted harm along our way home. Amin.

p/s:too much foods already floating in my mind! Malaysian foods! Wait for me!

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments