Thursday 1 December 2011

Rejected holiday~


Holiday. And I'm doing nothing. Frustrated. Too much plan, and not even one is going as it should be. And I end up sitting bluntly in front of my lappy, the whole day. Tiresome over this boredom.
Cancel the attachment. The thought of 4 weeks plain holidays, finally become worse when one my colleagues told us that these boring holiday might be longer because of the delayed exam results. Urghh! Another 5 weeks? Or 6 weeks? I might die out of boredom! Time, please fly faster!
Am I being ungrateful? Previously, my mind filled with the excitement of becoming holidays, but now? Hurmm...

"Follow me around. I don't care. If anybody wants to put a tail on me, go ahead. They'd be very bored."
----Gary Hart

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments