Sunday 13 November 2011

I'm still abroad~


"Goodbye England".
I saw his wall post just now. I smile. Funny though. I'm just like him. Oversea's student. A child that gone through wide several seas (by flight I mean), to study. And of course, to see things beyond the edges. He was the first. And now he's back. After about 10 years, the first villager of mine finally back home. He lives in England almost 10 years. Haven't gone back to homeland, not even once. Finally he's back. And he was worried. About the weather, the changes he might face. And of course, he's lost father while he is still abroad.
See how strong he is, made me feel so small and nothing. 6 years is nothing compared to him. And still, I'm complaining a lot about being away from home, missing family and so on. He's finally back and a lot of people greet him. Can't wait to see him. To see the 'after 10 years no see' face. Me? Another year, and I'm back. Well, nothing to tell right? I'm home? I am home at every year since my first year here. Well, one thing for sure now, I'm still abroad.
The point is, finally I do feel the regret of not trying to find as much experiences I should have. It's my final chance to explore the feelings of holidaying abroad.
Huh~ Finally I find the ease I was looking for. Feeling sorry for myself not being able to join the others to fly back home this year. It's finally gone. Ermm. Not really gone. But a little bit gone I think.
Well then, another 2 sessions of exams. And yes, I do feel sad about my yesterday's paper. Hormonal? No. No excuse. It's just myself being too lazy to do my best. In my face! Rebound phenomena! Come out now~
(^-^) v

"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
---Al Franken

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments