Thursday 3 November 2011

Struggle~


“Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.”
--- Unknown Author

I used to be like this and that. There's too much bad habits to be listed down here, but for sure, it does present, and was, and some still is. I can't directly type down the point I'm talking about, but I'm sure some of those out there already knew what kind of struggle I've been involved during these previous years. Fighting with your own body, your own soul, is the hardest war ever.
I've improved. From my stand point here, I do improved. A lot. Maybe others still looking at me like I'm some kind of a freak, who's still caught in my own past stories. And I admit that I am still in there, part of me still inside there, trying my best to fix things up, to let everything go, let it stay there, to lighten the loads, so that I can keep walking forward smoothly. I'm tired, and only God know how tiresome it is to face the facts. Karma do happen. And everything I'm facing right now is Karma, from my past mistakes, now it's my turn.
All I can really do right now, is be patience. Allah is always be there, watching. I knew He loves me. Wanted me to be stronger. Maybe it's a little progress, but at least it's a positive progress. And I'll keep trying.
Somebody once said "the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement." Make room in your life for improvement. And if you think you are already very good, look closely. You might still want to tweak a few things to make you better.

Another 9 days to go. Cortisol, come out, come out wherever you are~
(^~^)

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments