Friday 16 September 2011

Mode: Re-schedule~




" A certain amount of stress and anxiety can help to provide the motivational drive, attentional focus, and state of readiness to respond to challenging situation. Such benefits may explain why so many people report doing their best work under deadline or other form of pressure."
--- The globe and mail
Taking too much time adjusting my study schedule. A bit of stress and feared totally worked on me. A slight activation of my sympathetic system, a little bit increase of my cortisol... It worked I think.

This year, I spend half of my time trying to find the inner peace inside of me. I practised Yoga, some meditation. I search blogs about stress management, how to handle bad relationships.. And I think I've succeed. Yes, I think so.

But being too calm in this type of situation, I mean, EXAM, isn't it a little bit...hurmm... Okay, adrenaline, cortisol, you guys can come out now.. Just for this exam fever round, Okay?

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments