Saturday 17 September 2011

Bits of piece of my Come True'd' dream~


Brussels: Where there's snow, there'll be my name on it!


Somewhere in German: me and ulfa

Memorials Of Jews, German


German


Brussels: Manneken Pis (actually behind us is a doll of a boy peeing into the pool)

Madamme Tussaud, London (Princess Diana's)


London Eye


Standing on London Bridge, you can see London Tower behind.



I 'AM'STERDAM


Amsterdam


Somewhere in Amsterdam

Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris

Eiffel Tower, Paris



Eiffel Tower, Paris from far.


“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
– St. Augustine


“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.”
– Samuel Johnson

“People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home.” – Dagobert D. Runes

“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.”
– Lin Yutang

Lastly, my favourite travel quotes of all:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain

I'm gonna travel around the world someday. And I know that 'SOMEDAY' will come. It's my dream, and it'll come true. May God's Will...

p/s: quotes from

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments