Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm back~


Finally I got the courage to start blogging again.

I'll make this one short and simple since it's time for me to study already.(show-off)

Something happened today, which made me realize how I've wasted my 2 weeks before, not studying hard enough. But it's all over now, and the fact that time is still ticking, I keep reminding myself I had to move on and work harder in this remaining time available.

2 weeks prior to our 5th year final exam. And yes, it's another 'killer year' other than that of 3rd year's.

2 subjects, and 13 sub subjects. Sounds a lot, but you'll never know how 'a lot' to read that makes people around me sometimes act like not themselves any more. Stress, feared of not having enough time.

I don't really into this kind of 'rush hour' moment(another show off).

Right now, I'm in a learning mode. Learn to be someone who can manage her time and tasks properly. Another year, and I will become a real doctor. It's time to change, think further, beyond this exams zone. It is more than writing facts on the paper, but about how we act to manage our emotions and stress. How we manage our times, relationships.

Okay, anyway this is my 'comeback' post. hmm..
Yeah, I'm back. +_+"

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments