Saturday 24 September 2011

Fun surveys~

I had a bad day today. I cried,but I manage to hold it inside. Things might get worse if I do something.
By the way, now I'm halfway to be completely fine. I read cardiology, maybe tonight I'm going to read it all. Another 6 days excluding today. And honestly its kind of depressing actually.

Here's one fun survey I've found somewhere randomly. In case anybody interested in answering, please do so. Let me know so that I can follow up~ :)


my name is: Katidjah Rahim
this morning i was: crying
im afraid of: small weird creatures (insects, spiders, WORMS)
i dream about: me being left behind by my dad, telling me to take another ride, turns out that driver of another car was crazy! he chased me until suddenly I entered someone's house, hiding under the table, the owner of the house trying hard to hide me as well, but finally that crazy scary man found me. Luckily I open my eyes. Exactly at the right time! Huh..

have you ever...

been in love: indeed.
cried when someone died: yes.
lied: yes.. turns out I'm good at it. but I'm on my way to throw it away. +_+
flowers or candy: candy (chocolate preferred..;p)
tall or short: tall.........

with the opposite sex...

what do you notice first?: height?
worst question to ask: is this yours? (obviously it is, and he answered it with +_+" expression)

who...

makes you laugh the most?: my cuzzy Baya
makes you smile: my grandpa
gives you a funny feeling when you see them: Ulfa & Dina
is easier talk to: boys or girls?: boys

do you ever...

sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?: yup!
save AIM conversations?: yup! And I read it again and again with that funny smile on my face.
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?:nope.
cry because of something someone has said: I did. This morning was another episode. +_+"
pray?:everyday. I'm nothing without Allah.

have you ever...

fallen for your best friend?: nope.
rejected someone: kind of.
cheated on someone: yes. (in a regret mode)
been cheated on: yes...
done something you regretted: a lot..
wanted to die: nope. scared to~

who was the last person...

you talked to on the phone: Chaq (while she's still sleeping,sorry chaq)
hugged:my mom
you instant messaged:my sis
you laughed with: Yana

do you...

color your hair: nope.
fight with your parents: nope. is sulking count?
have friends you've lost touch with: yes. Andi. I missed her.
feel happy?: yes.
wish you could fly away.. far, far away?: yes,yes,yes! In those fantasy worlds made by those amazing Disney's artists.
believe in God?: yes indeed. Thank you Allah.
could you live without the computer?: nope. but try to add "High speed wifi", that'll be the one.
what's your favorite candy?: dark chocolate.
whats your favorite fruit?: Honeydew.
sunrise or sunset?: sunset.
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?: Emo is the one. Unhealthy emo, leads to damaged physical.
trust others way too easily?: yup.
are your fingers cold?: nope.
coke or pepsi: pepsi.

final questions...

I want: money
I wish: I get mumtaz this year.
I love: my family!
I miss: my crazy cuz and sis!
I fear: of getting older.
I hear: Azan Maghrib from nearest mosque.
I smell: my lavender Enchanteur body lotion.
I wonder: will I do it well? (exam fever)

Okies, gtg~ ^-^v

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments