Friday 5 July 2013

25th years old me~

Alhamdulillah..

25 years old me! Yes, not a teen anymore. An adult, who is approaching her work field sooner! Yey! A doctor? Really? Am I worth it? Will try my best to be the best I can.. Allah had granted me such an honour to help my dearest muslim and muslimah fellows, and I promised to strive hard to do it. IAllah, may Allah help me.. :)

This year, more and more blesses I got from Him.. a big thankful towards Allah.. felt small and undeserved, Allah showed His love by continuously blessing me with happiness.. Syukur..

I'm happy with my loving family, who always makes me feel better, makes me laugh and smile.. always pick me up whenever I fall.. Friends whom always be there whenever I need them, when I cried they came even I didn't ask them to, shared my tears of happiness, who motivate me to be the best like I am today..

And thank you Allah for letting me meet a man that always makes me smile, laugh, comfortable, warmth.. a man that always remind me to feel worth and to love myself.. the one who reminded me to be a humble and better muslimah.. a man that thaught me about pure love and understanding.. dear Fauzi, thanks for all your patience and love.. <3

I had a lot in mind. Expectations and hopes in this new years of mine. Thank you for all your heartwarming wishes through sms, twitter, facebook, wechat, line, and etc.. hehe.. may Allah always be with you girls and guys..

Let us all strive to be better year by year. Towards Jannah iAllah amin.. ^^

P.S. I made ayam percik for my special day.. cakes? On the making! Cupcakes chocolate cheese! Yummeh!

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments