Tuesday 5 February 2013

Alhamdulillah~

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah...

It was evening here, in Zagazig. Me and Dina, wondering around the hijab shops after having an appointment with our dentist. During this dull moment, a friend called us. Our exam result is out! Yes, Dina freaked out. Me too. On the inside. I tried to act calm. I keep telling myself, "It's okay, redha and tawakkal. No matter what the result is, I've tried my best." But to be honest, yes, I do freaked out, and my hand shake and sweaty. Trying to distract my attention by focusing on the shawls. Nope. Not working. So I decided to call a friend to check my result. I can't wait any longer.

And walla~ Here's my result! :)

Note that my marks censored here..;p

I got mumtaz a.k.a excellent! Alhamdulillah.. How big Allah's gift for me today. Honestly, I was aiming for Jayyid Jiddan this year. Since I felt a little bit threaten by my way of answering the exams this year. But what do you know? Allah helped me. Syukran Ya Allah.. :')

I remember my talk with Dina 5 years ago. "I don't expect to get mumtaz every year, but my aim is to get better result year by year." And alhamdulillah, getting Jayyid during my 1st and 2nd year is a miracle. And Jayyid jiddan from 3rd till 5th year is another big gifts Allah had granted me. And finally, mumtaz says hi to me. This time, he hugged me and said, finally, I'm yours. hehe. Alhamdulillah..

"Faith is the first factor in a life devoted to service. Without it, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible."
Mary McLeod Bethune

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments