Friday 8 February 2013

Tomorrow~

Mode: Bored.

I can't sleep tonight. Despite only slept for four and a half hours today, I'm imsoniac right now. After talking and laughing with the love, I was left alone wandering around my room, waiting for this eyes to fell asleep. And now, my stomach is calling for it's top craved, hot chocolate. Here you go, stomey. :)

Done uploading my winter coats pictures on facebook. And shame on me, I did it on the wrong way. But whatever, I don't care, and I don't think anyone actually care, so long the pictures are there. Hehe. Hope it'll be sold out by this week. In Shaa Allah~ :)

Tomorrow, it is going to be a long day. Well, I'm planning to start on my fasting day. And uhm.. I need to be a tough girl to throw away those boxes of books and papers outside my room. Need to clear up the living room for those sweet girls who's waiting to live here as soon as we go back to Malaysia. So, estimation... 5 times going up and down the stairs with one big box full with heavy books. Ugh. Go on, burn those cals.. ;p

And yeah, I need to see my dentist tomorrow. Updating these braces thingy. Hope to remove the brackets at least by next week. Please, not the convo's pictures. Not with this nerdy mode face. Na ah. Please doctor, get rid of this 'Betty' image by next week.. Pleaseeee~

Then... Jubah. Yes. Jubah for the small kenit cousin of mine.

Yeah. I'm bored and imsoniac. I can't sleep, and now, I'm posting my tomorrow's to do list on my blog.. Yey! Now my eyes said, "Let's sleep dear brain. Time to wash out those metabolites!" ;))

Time is precious. Cherish every moments, cause you never know when it be your last moment.--- Anonymous

No comments:

Recent Posts

Introduction

Recent Comments